Friday, July 30, 2010

Redemption Chapter 1

AN:As I said I need cats so help,please.
Disclaimier:Yeah I know "All my base are belong to them!"

I hears voices which only recently learned what they are saying..."Shouldn't his eyes be open already..."said one of the two voices"He will on his own time"Someone then says defensively...which I believe is my mother...suddenly.....I see color I see the moss with bracken in which I sleep I see my mother and her gray fur and I see the other queen whom she was arguing with...who has a black pelt with some white on her chest Swiftflight was her name I think..then my mothers was...Stonefur...yeah that was it..."I can see"I suddenly say...and everyone stares at me in shock and happiness"Well your
the others are outside I will tell them and they will soon let you play with them"said my mother as she left the den...

End notes:i'll just do an allegiance....I'm starting to like Ivyfrost less and less D:

No comments:

Post a Comment