Friday, July 30, 2010

Redemption Proulouge

AN:Yay for fanfiction and lazy authors getting up and writing...
Disclaimer I do not own Warriors or anything that I do not own except the things I do own.Now I present....

                                                      Redemption
                                                        Prolouge

Looking back on my life I realize everything that I did ended up being the wrong course of action...it all started when my brother Blazesoul died....then I had a strong urge to make sure my other brother-Shadowsprint-achieved whatever he wanted in life.I killed the deputy of the clan I lived in-Dawnclan-and framed a cat from Duskclan...then when my brother shadowsprint was named deputy I killed the leader,who took me hunting with just him.I killed him on his last life...soon Shadowsprint became Shadowstar...and Starclan told him of my treachery I was outcasted and killed by a wild badger not far from the clans territory...and then the worst part of all....my punishment...
                                                         ***
"We find you guilty for your crimes!"Screamed Bluestar"Your punishment is to relive your life but in Thunderclan and if you commit more crimes and break the warrior code there...the punishment will be sending you to the Dark Forest..."said the glaring former Thunderclan leader...and the worst part is....I will remember none of this or anything before this....an entire blank slat....

No comments:

Post a Comment